MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Rip the psp translated dracula x and convert it for the duo?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muyfa666
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really can't make this hex hack out... anyone that has?
NightWolve
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting hack. So their exact version can be extracted, hacked and played instead of applying that DraculaX patch to an original CD image.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
RegalSin

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to be rude, but. what you are asking, is to replace code in an "Game Genie" type fashion for the PCE, through a save state. Like maybe, when the game disc, loads, the text is replaced, by code stored in the battery compartment. Of course we are not going to do something like that, or make a special card, where the code is read from.

Personally I don't like translations, because they get it wrong, all the time, or edit things out, in trade for something else, take Metal Gear and Snatcher. If thier is a translation, I would just have a printed out text of it, in my hand. Or just learn Japanese.

I just have to face facts that I am illiterate......., and I should just learn how to read and write it ( since I also watch it, and could understand some of the dialog ).

That is the ultimate answer to this. Chances are when we play these games, how many people actually undestands the communicaitons of the font itself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: