MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

HEllllooooooo!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blood30

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: HEllllooooooo! Reply with quote

been awhile, how is every one?, is jammaniaclord still here or is he dead at last Razz (j/k)

May the force be with you. Allways

Intel Xeon X3350 @3.6ghz 1800fsb, 4gb corsair 900mhz mem, Asus rampage formula, Nvidia 280GTX
Turbo D
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supdude. I'm doing pretty good. Jam spends more time at t2k.
Blood30

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

been out of the loop for ages, whats t2k?

Intel Xeon X3350 @3.6ghz 1800fsb, 4gb corsair 900mhz mem, Asus rampage formula, Nvidia 280GTX
jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.turbo2k.net ya DWEEB!

Still alive man. Just been playing my PS3 a lot. resistance is a heck of a great game,and the system itself is pretty AMAZING! the usual gang of idiots we ran with Blood, have pretty much gone separate ways, but with strings still attached. we still talk here and there once in a blue moon, but since i have been married, it's been kinda busy. i sure miss being a complete idiot on the hub with you guys,a nd on MSN messenger. What fun it was with you, Indrid Cooled, Azz, Voidwhichbinds, Sideshow, and Dooberhoochie.

INDRID COOLED........Your old phone number does NOT work anymore, i tried calling you to wish you a merry christmas, but it sai dit was no longer in service! Please PM me to get a hold of you mate!

the hub isn't what it used to be at all. Just a shell is all. the glory days are gone, and it's basicly ghost town there in the chat room. the jokebot has the same old jokes, but if it weren't for that, there wouldn't be any chat. PCE still pops in and tries to agitate, i mean, get ahold of peeps, but timing is way off. By the time i check the hub, the chat is hours long dead,a nd the chatting users logged off.

Anyway Blood, yes i am still here. Miss ya guys. take care! Very Happy
Blood30

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the ps3 sucks lol, xbox360 is da daddy:P looks well nice on me 42 inch 1080p lcd, good to see your ok and married to, any baby jams yet? Very Happy

jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xbox is a polished up turd from the Microshaft concentration camp. Yeah my PS3 looks amazing on my 55" Sony 1080i tv. i cry when i see games looking this great!

No kids yet, just 3 wonderful stepchildren. Very Happy You?
Blood30

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no but working on it nudge nudge wink wink Very Happy

jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am STILL in awe with these next gen graphics,a nd feel as if i am not able to comprehend what is unfolding before my eyes, and should just put the controller down, shut the system off, and go somewhere in the woods and think about what just happened in my living room. when i was just a young punk ass teenager in the 80's me and my friends used to joke about games in 3-D and what they should look like,and how realistic they should be, ..............it has finally come. I freaking love my PS3, but i am not a Sony nut-swinger, as i did not like the PS2 that much, and i only bought the PS1 because it WAS the only system at that time offering 3-D graphics, and exact ports of arcade games, offering the arcade experience(a true one) in your living room. But i am glad that games, and games systems for people who like gaming in their living room, on their comfy couch, with a wireless controller, and a cold one, have come to the Hollywood era. games so realistic you'd swear it was a movie. I personally think xbox has great graphics, but Bills turds will always disgust me. I almost caved in and bought a 360, but i knew if i had i would have felt the same way i felt about the first one........very unsatisfied,and ashamed i bought a MS POS. halo was the only game i even played.

we still have developers like THQ that should have their license to do anything stripped, as their games have sucked since they were conceived. It's shit developers that make a great system look like shit, and they are one of them. That new title "MX vs. ATV" really looks like a polished up PS2 game, and "Conan" is HORRENDOUS! What i am trying to say, is we have finally ushered in a new era of living room gaming, and it is amazing, but some developers will churn out a quick turd for an even quicker buck, just to jump in where they don't belong,a nd make it difficult for the average guy who is unclear which system to get.

I am getting tired, and this is starting to ramble into non-point. Confused
Randimer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey you two, and as always lol at Jams post Wink
as far as the concoles go I got a Wii but I've still have been working on my original versions of the PC Engine games Laughing

There might be a few reasons for me to get a 360 and none for the PS3, maybe I'm daft in some way or another but I just can't get into the newer games for very long.
Except for online PC games, I'll play with RL friends and that adds something else into the game itself.

Now only if I could get a hold of Square74.
jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he fell in love and eloped. Now he's doing dishes, mopping floors, folding laundry, and changing diapers.

Man i miss the glory days. I miss Azz and Square calling my rips "scratchy" "sh*t", and whatever else..............Indrid Cooled and Sideshow........that bastard Blood...........man we had some great days hubbing around in various NEC hubs.
Squaresoft74
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jammaniaclord wrote:
I miss Azz and Square calling my rips "scratchy" "sh*t".

Laughing Were we that harsh Laughing
Nice to still see you all somehow around , even if i hardly am lately , i didn't forget any of you nor the good old days. Razz
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehehehe......nice to hear from you again Square! Are you still in the NEC scene? Still working with the Mednafen team? Whats going on in yer life? Very Happy
Squaresoft74
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still having Necstasy online but didn't make any update since a while now, but the forum is still pretty active.
Never "worked" with Mednafen aside doing a few testing like anyone else.
As for the rest, everything is fine, busy with job and not much free time left as most of the old farts we are. Razz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you got that right square Very Happy , cant afford to do much, mortgage is killing us, work sleep work sleep Sad oh and yeah we were that harsh, well to jam anyway Razz

jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blood30 wrote:
you got that right square Very Happy , cant afford to do much, mortgage is killing us, work sleep work sleep Sad oh and yeah we were that harsh, well to jam anyway Razz

Crying or Very sad You guys...........*sniff* were so sweet to me back then. LOL!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: