MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Saved games ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chazbeenhad
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:06 am    Post subject: Saved games ? Reply with quote

Hello. I've been a Magic Engine user for a very long time. I love the emulator. They should all be this good. Smile

I have a question about saved games. When you play a game like Godzilla and gain access to more monsters is that data saved on the harddrive using magic engine?

If so does anyone have a data file with the Godzilla game that has all the monsters unlocked? It is for my 10 year old son. He loves Godzilla and would love to have access to all the monsters. The game seems a bit too hard for him. He is only able to beat the 1st few enemies. Smile

Thanks!

-Charlie
Tomasz
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In general this data is saved to the backup.dat and backup.idx files in the directory where magic engine is kept.

People may also create savestates that are saved in the saves subdirectory.

Sorry, I can't help you with a savestate as I have not played the game Godzilla.
junk_man32
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:49 am    Post subject: Re: Saved games ? Reply with quote

chazbeenhad wrote:
Hello. I've been a Magic Engine user for a very long time. I love the emulator. They should all be this good. Smile

I have a question about saved games. When you play a game like Godzilla and gain access to more monsters is that data saved on the harddrive using magic engine?

If so does anyone have a data file with the Godzilla game that has all the monsters unlocked? It is for my 10 year old son. He loves Godzilla and would love to have access to all the monsters. The game seems a bit too hard for him. He is only able to beat the 1st few enemies. Smile

Thanks!

-Charlie

Hey man, i have a save for it but im missing one character, Super MechaGodzilla, i find it impossible to get to him without cheats and no one has cheats for it, i did try the button combination at the start menu for all cahracters, but it doesnt work. Here is the save file: (in magic engine backup.dat)
Code:
http://www.uploading.com/files/VFK7L6DW/backup.dat.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: