MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

How to use PCE.Key for newer Magic Engines...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keranu
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 2:12 am    Post subject: How to use PCE.Key for newer Magic Engines... Reply with quote

I have tried copying and pasting my old PCE.Key file into my new Magic Engine demo folder, but it still says it's a demo version. I tried dragging and droping the key file into the Magic Engine demo version, and it still didn't work. Is there a correct way to do this to unlock the demo?
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 3:36 am    Post subject: Hummmm........ Reply with quote

Email David with your purchase info and he will fix this promptly Wink .
Keranu
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2002 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: Hummmm........ Reply with quote

Jabberwok wrote:
Email David with your purchase info and he will fix this promptly Wink .

So, just tell him my Magic Engine ID number and name? Sorry if I sound dumb there, but just curious.
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Email him :

Your name,
address,
date of purchase (aprox),
credit card info,
registration number &
registred name.

This should be more than enough to find you in his database...
Keranu
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2002 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jabberwok wrote:
Email him :

Your name,
address,
date of purchase (aprox),
credit card info,
registration number &
registred name.

This should be more than enough to find you in his database...

OK, thanks.
MikeL
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 2:35 am    Post subject: Can't Update Reply with quote

An Old friend of mine awhile back purchased a copy of Dracula X: Rondo of Blood on Ebay along with a copy of Magic Engine ( v0.9.8 ) so I was able to play it, for a Christmas present. I was wanting to update to the current version and just wanted to know where to get the updated files, and how to update it. If someone could give me the instructions step by step that would rock, I just need to download the new Demo Version and then what?

Thanks.
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay? care to tell us a little more?

Just put the new demo overwriting the old one ( v 0.98 ) in your Magic Engine folder & you're good to go.
Specineff
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2002 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who on his sane mind would give away his registered version of ME?
That is, supposing that person gave it away. He probably just copied it to a CD and then re-sold it along with Dracula X. Evil or Very Mad
I'm surprised the ebay staff overlooked this. Isn't that prohibited by their rules?
Squaresoft74
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: How to use PCE.Key for newer Magic Engines... Reply with quote

Keranu wrote:
I have tried copying and pasting my old PCE.Key file into my new Magic Engine demo folder, but it still says it's a demo version.

This is what happen when ILLEGAL keys are blocked Twisted Evil
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2002 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, & were starting to see more of them... I have a feeling they will be tolerated for a while on this board, then they will be burned down like witches on the public place...

That's life Wink ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: