MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Huc compiler ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mc4798
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:17 pm    Post subject: Huc compiler ? Reply with quote

Hello all, My first post and man, I am excited about this place!!
My first question is does anyone have the link to Huicide? I noticed zeograds website is down and i cant find anyplace that has this tool.

I am a newbie to tg16 emu / prog. But I am looking forward to picking everyones brain. Just one more question for now.

1. Where should I start? I know some Basic from my amiga days but C is new to me.

Thanks and I look forward to your responses.
Tomaitheous
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Huc compiler ? Reply with quote

mc4798 wrote:

1. Where should I start? I know some Basic from my amiga days but C is new to me.

Assembly ftw!

#utopiasoft on efnet is a decent place to get some quick answers about the hardware. Though the forum is better over all because others can read the responses. If you're looking to start with HuC instead of PCE assembly, then Nodtveidt is your man. He had some examples over at his site, too.
mc4798
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the information!!
I have some stuff running using a IDE compiler but I must be stupid cause I cant get the magickit or huc compiler's to work.

Does anyone know where to get some sprite sheets on tg-16/pc engine games? I am really wanting legendary axe sprites. I am not the one for ripping them.

Thank you again.
Tomaitheous
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know of any sprite sheets specifically for LA (other any other PCE/TG game).

Using mednafen, it's fairly easy to rip sprites. if you disable the BG layer, you get a nice key color for your sprites in which you can save a snap shot with (F9). Also, you cab browse the sprite viewer in the debugger. Either that or dump the data from the VDC or take a snap shot of the viewer in windows.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: