MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Indie games ?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mc4798
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Indie games ? Reply with quote

Well I am new here but I have noticed alot of old projects but didnt notice that many saw completion. How about 5-6 people from this forum work together to get some projects completed.
I would be willing to help with anything that I can. I understand life gets in the way of these projects but there seems to be a lot of intelligent people on here trying to support the tg16/pce and if we work together maybe we can get some projects finished.
stevek666
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: Re: Indie games ? Reply with quote

mc4798 wrote:
Well I am new here but I have noticed alot of old projects but didnt notice that many saw completion. How about 5-6 people from this forum work together to get some projects completed.
I would be willing to help with anything that I can. I understand life gets in the way of these projects but there seems to be a lot of intelligent people on here trying to support the tg16/pce and if we work together maybe we can get some projects finished.
Hey, a bunch of folks have been working hard to release English-language versions of games (a bunch of titles have been released over the last few years), plus the indie scene is thriving at the moment ( http://disgruntleddesigner.com/chrisc/TMLogic.html http://www.mindrec.com http://www.frozenutopia.com/ ).

I'd say that things have really been good recently. Of course, I don't mind waiting a year or two when things get delayed.

Smile
mc4798
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off I would like to apoligize to anyone I may have offended who has been (currently) working on the pce engine scene. That was not my intention.

Thank you for the links it has really opened my eyes. I had no idea there was such strong translation efforts underway. But I am not as patient as you Very Happy . I am just trying to help.

Once again thanks for the info.
mc4798
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a new found respect for all the people who are working hard on getting us some great new/improved titles for our little machines. I cannot for the life of me figure out the pce.

Sorry I have been away so long (life/career change) but in the mean time I have been working on some pretty nice tg16 sprite rips if anyone would like them I can email them to you. Also been playing around with gamemaker and have decided to redo legendary axe 2 with correct characters so wish me luck. Very Happy
Paranoia Dragon
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are plenty of projects that all of us are working on. Personally, I'm working on a couple NES to PCE hacks, where the graphics & music are replaced, not to mention our brand new games, Mysterious Song, & a secret game that we haven't revealed yet. Also, it looks like the Sonic game for Turbo is back in action, as there is a demo for it, using my 2 songs I created a couple years ago. I just hope I'm not stretching myself too thin on all these projects.
turbofan1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of indie games,What ever happened to PC-Gunjin?.Looking back on the threads,its been like two years since there`s been A update on it.The game looks pretty cool,just hope its still being worked on.Or released for that matter.
Paranoia Dragon
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last thing I've heard with BT & Frag of Mindrec, is that BT is currently blind in one eye, & I remember Frag was having problems with a hand going numb, so, I have a feeling, their games are on hold at the moment, due to these problems.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: