MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

turborip...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sano-ichiro
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: turborip... Reply with quote

Hello friends, I am new to the forum, but a fan of ME since before 1.0.
I am back, and needing help please. I recently discovered "PCEcast" a fully functional Emulator for the DreamCast, but I need to rip my turbo cds in order to make isos, and wavs. problem is, windows thinks that they're audio cds. I found a program called turborip, but all links lead me to nightwolves websight, where there is no info, nor download. All other sites are unable to locate, so I guess I need to know if someone has and can send this file, or if you know of any other program that can help me rip and convert my tgcds. I miss playing Exile and Cosmic Fantasy. Ys most of all. please help me...

[url]sano-ichiro@hotmail.com[/url]
duke4711
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best program to use when ripping Turbo CDs is probably CDR-Win from Goldenhawk. The url is http://www.goldenhawk.com. I used it to rip all of my games, and I play them right off of the hard disc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Information/Support All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: