MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

HELP! Load Error CD-rom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
talbain_nova
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 6:16 pm    Post subject: HELP! Load Error CD-rom Reply with quote

when I goto boot the magic engine cd and use the system 3 card I get a yellow Load Error message same goes with trying to load the normal one but on the normal one I get a "Not pce Cd!" Yet it was working fine a week ago. any clues on to what might be fucking with my PCE cause I know its not the CD. Cause yame plays it fine and whats odd is the 98 version of magic engine runs it fine but has crappy audio in that version.

the Cd programs I have installed recently are Fireburner, Clone Cd and Nero Cd burner. (would these cause a conflict?)
but I un-installed Clone Cd to see if that was causing a conflict and still I get the erorr on the PCE.

any help would be appreciated "i've tried doing alot of things like deleting installing etc. trying older version or other demo's on top it and the newer version don't seem to be working yet the latest one was a week ago. Hope this helps.

here's the log file
scanning NT scsi drivers...
- D: (HITACHI/DVD-ROM GD-7500/0005) [ID:2/0/0]... OK
- E: (PLEXTOR/CD-R PX-W1610A/1.00) [ID:2/1/0]... OK
- H: (V386/STEALTH DVD/1.0h) [ID:0/0/0]... OK
selected drive... default
number of adapters: 3
checking CD-ROM drives...
- drive 0: adapter=0, unit=0, lun=0 [type=5]
- drive 1: adapter=2, unit=0, lun=0 [type=5]
- drive 2: adapter=2, unit=1, lun=0 [type=5]
select drive 0
CD-ROM timeout set to 0
create dummy rom... OK
searching game backup RAM in database [10000001|00000000]... found
opening backup RAM data file : "C:\tg16\backup.dat"... OK
loading backup RAM bank 0... OK

[CD]

[BOOT CD]
test unit... ready (0ms)
reading TOC...
- OK, 1 track(s) detected
track 1 [14]: 00 02 00 ( 0, 234737)
read sector 0...1 (2)
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2002 10:41 pm    Post subject: Info info info Reply with quote

First, what NT version are you using? Are you using the latest ASPI? Did you make some changes lately? More info please Wink .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: