MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Escape for quit not working

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chisel316
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: Escape for quit not working Reply with quote

For some reason, I can only quit PCE using the right-mouse button. I tried setting the option in the INI to 0 and 2 and neither work. It doesn't matter how I launch PCE (I normally launch it from MAMEWah). Why doesn't the escape key work?

Thanks,
chisel316
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go in the config->keyboard menu and check that the ESC key is mapped to the 'main menu', may be it was unmapped.
chisel316
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dmichel wrote:
Go in the config->keyboard menu and check that the ESC key is mapped to the 'main menu', may be it was unmapped.

Thanks. That's exactly what the problem was. I actually figured it out before I saw your response. I knew it had to be a configuration issue, so I copied pce.exe to a new folder and ran it so it would create the config file again. Then escape worked correctly, so I started remapping my keys and noticed that the escape key was mapped by default. So then I replaced the config file with my old file and it wasn't mapped!

Peace \/
chisel316
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: