MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Strider Hiryuu on ME 1.1.3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coffecake
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:10 am    Post subject: Strider Hiryuu on ME 1.1.3 Reply with quote

Anyone else experiencing really bad graphics glitches with Strider Hiryuu in ME 1.1.3?

Example, the very first level the score data seems to appear as ghost images on the bottom of the screen, and all sorts of random glitching occurs.

My Strider seems OK when tried briefly in 99b5, so it must be an emulation bug. I can't use 99b5 much though since I get no CD music with it on my laptop and it doesn't run as well as the new versions.

I also hope that Conan Future Boy bug gets fixed too. I did find a nice workaround - use 99b5, save the game as soon as you can control the boy. Then load that save in the new ME version and you can play the game. Smile
bernielindell
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also have the graphic glitches in Strider. Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: