MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Dungeon Explorer II

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bernielindell
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:05 pm    Post subject: Dungeon Explorer II Reply with quote

I am playing the USA version, and it is a genuine Super CD. When I play it in ME, it is VERY dark, and hard to see in some places. Adjusting the brightness, and other visual features do help, but create problems in other games. Seems this game, with an already darker tone, has issues. Has anyone else had this problem? And, if it is an issue, will this be addressed in a future ME release? Laughing
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the game is quite dark on a true PCE too but I can't confirm it, my Duo is connected to a b&w monitor at the moment. ^^;
hugues
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is very dark on an actual TurboDuo as well, you pretty much have to play with the lights off.. great game otherwise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: