MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys (100% in English with dubs!) 5/25/2013

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Translation Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NightWolve
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:35 am    Post subject: Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys (100% in English with dubs!) 5/25/2013 Reply with quote

Presto! It's magic. Cool

Relevant Links:
Discussion:
Downloads: YouTube PromotionalsOther:
http://ys4.ysutopia.net/
http://www.ysutopia.net/forums/index.php?topic=395

OK, given how dead this forum is, not sure what worth it is to update this thread, but I thought I'd take a minute to do so. So yes, it's true, after 8 years, with a fella known as BurntLasagna, we completed the dubbing project picking up where Justus and I had left off! The patches are currently separate, but I hope to eventually combine the two, but for now, it'll have to do. So enjoy! Patching instructions included with the ReadMe and you will need to learn how to rip a CD with my TurboRip software to get to fully enjoy the game in English. No more PPF tricks with MagicEngine!

Last edited by NightWolve on Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:34 am; edited 28 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes!! Dancing

Nice work guys! Applause

Hurry to finish it now! Razz Razz
Squaresoft74
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent work , keep it up Razz
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man this is great!

Can't wait for the finished product! Dancing
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no word that comes to my mind that can describe how I feel right now.....

Applause Pray Dancing

Until it's released i'll have a hard time thinking about anything else... oh ya.

Again, NightWolve, Applause Applause Applause .
NightWolve
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danke gentlemen.

I have a patch up now that covers Minea Town and Promarock. Give it a try to see if it works. My friend has the other press of Ys4 and he was unable to get the patch to work. Gotta figure out what to do if it's a recurring problem.

Also, Deuce translated all the speech dialog, so I included a text file of it with the patch. Enjoy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
darkzero16
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant get the patch to work due to the fact that i am using a 64 bit windows. Do you have a patch that works on my version of windows?
turbofan1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might want to pm the author of the patch nightwolve.I doubt he will see your post in here,you bumped A thread that is seven years old.
NightWolve
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 5:52 am    Post subject: Ys IV: The Dawn of Ys (now 100% in English with dubbing!) Reply with quote

Hey all, just wanted to give this 8 year old thread a bump and let ya all know that now -- despite the previous "100%" being in the title -- this project actually is 100% complete! Thanks to meeting BurntLasagna right here on this forum and at PCEngineFX, we joined forces and picked up right where Justus and I had left off and actually managed to make it to the finish line this time with regards to dubbing!! The first post of this thread has been updated with fresh links, so everything you need to know is there! Enjoy, and as always, take it Ysssssy! Oh and yesss, it's a dub, I'm very sorry subtitling wasn't possible (well actually, not true, I'm not Wink), but it's a take it or leave it deal, as usual. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Translation Projects All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: