MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Please CD images support now !!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
emodel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: Please CD images support now !!! Reply with quote

Please David & Cédric, I think it's about time now !
I bought ME many years ago, but I find myself hardly using it because of this.
I already requested this in the early years (like many other people), but it doesn't make sense any more not to support that, i think.

Doing this doesn't help selling real cd's (and anyway this would only help ebay sellers who try to make max money out of those). It just forces people to deal with Daemon Tools or things like that. Actually I don't use Daemon anymore, so ME would be the only reason I would have to install it.

I know you are worried about bug reports which aren't bug, but due to bad cd rips etc. Again, we live in the age where we don't use dirty mp3 rips anymore, but proper bin/cue rips, with crc checks etc. People use cd images anyway (via daemon tools) so it doesn't change anything regarding this.

It would also allow use to handle cd's as library, with screenshot etc (like roms).

Cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: