MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Did Mysterious Song ever get finished?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Validus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:24 am    Post subject: Did Mysterious Song ever get finished? Reply with quote

did it come out? Is it abandoned whats the deal with it?
Paranoia Dragon
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, it's still coming. To put it simply, crap happens. Well, & also life happens. It looks like Nod is able to do more programming again after having lot's of trouble just trying to pay the bills. I have a couple of songs to touch up, & Black Tiger is working on the cinemas, which look beautiful. Our original cinemas were scrapped, as they just didn't turn out very well, & thanks to BT we found a great way to make cinemas. I believe all tiles & sprites are done. So, it's being worked on again. It's gone thru several improvements(including the cinemas) since the beta testing.

Also, it looks like our secret game is also going to be worked on more, as we just got another tile artist aboard who has some nice skills & feels confident in completing the style of tiles that we need. I can't say anymore then that for this game.

I have a project that I'm directing as well, that is a port/remake of a SNES game that will be greatly improved upon the original. But, it'll probably take awhile to make the game. One of the things that bugs me a bit, is the sheer number of frames of animation that we have to rip of just the main character, I'm estimating it's over 200. But, I won't say anymore then that, it's a slow process.

And ofcoarse don't forget to pick up Arkhan's Insanity! Even if you don't like Berzerk, you will be helping him to get out his next project which is a disc with several old school arcade games remade dramatically, I'm personally more excited about this arcade pack, though I gotta admit I really like Insanity even though I'm not a big Berzerk fanatic, it's a great remake!
Validus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds awesome man, i will be here
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: