MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Devil's Crush Game Tournament!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GobanToba
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Devil's Crush Game Tournament! Reply with quote

Thinking we should have a Devil's Crush game tournament.

I've been playing for a couple of days so I'm getting good.

Basic rules: This is just on the honor system. No cheats, no passwords, etc. You can play in Slow or Fast mode, just be sure to state with your score which mode it was.

Have fun!
GobanToba
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Devil's Crush Game Tournament! Reply with quote

Fast mode -- 15,244,400 !!!

Wow, I don't think I ever got much past 3 million before! The round lasted about 20 minutes.

Took some screen shots:

http://picasaweb.google.com/gobantoba/DevilSCrush?feat=directlink
stevek666
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a good idea, however, you might get more participants if you post over at pcenginefx.com. Look through the "High Scores" section, and see if a thread has already been started for Devil's Crush.

Don't get me wrong, I want the ME forum to flourish as well, but there is more activity over there.
GobanToba
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevek666 wrote:
This is a good idea, however, you might get more participants if you post over at pcenginefx.com. Look through the "High Scores" section, and see if a thread has already been started for Devil's Crush.

Don't get me wrong, I want the ME forum to flourish as well, but there is more activity over there.

Yeah, I don't think pcenginefx.com wants me. Sad I registered over there a while ago (2 weeks ago) but my account has never been activated/approved. I emailed the PCFX address and even emailed all the Moderators I could find email address for. But I've never heard anything.

Seems real busy over there (and my roommate has an account over there which is how I got the email addresses), but I just keep waiting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: