MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

ME1.1.3: Very minor bug in fullscreen menus in DX8 mode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rekrul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: ME1.1.3: Very minor bug in fullscreen menus in DX8 mode Reply with quote

Originally posted this in the ME-FX forum by mistake...

I haven't been here in quite a while and I just downloaded the latest version, 1.1.3 and tried it on my old Win98SE system.

I haven't played with it too much, but I noticed one very minor bug in fullscreen mode; The selection bar in the menus is one line above the pointer, rather than being directly under it. In other words, if I want to go to the Config, I have to put the pointer on Help. If I want to Quit, I have to move the pointer below the menu. If I use the arrow keys to move the selection bar, the mouse pointer is one line below it. Even the displays in the control setup show the selection box above the mouse pointer.

In windowed mode, the menus work as they should and the selection bar hi-lites whatever option you point to.

The menus work normally in OpenGL mode, but I prefer DirectX mode, since it doesn't change my monitor's refresh rate.

This doesn't affect how the emulator works, it's just a little confusing to point to one thing and have something else be hi-lited.
koolkat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confused That's strange I don't have this problem with ME 1.1.3 for my Windows Xp. I think you should upgrade your computer.
bernielindell
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is actually a resolution situation. I had this problem on certain resolutions, usually while using openGL. Just mess with the video options, and you will get rid of the problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: