MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Video recording option?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 3:48 pm    Post subject: Video recording option? Reply with quote

David,

There's a Spectrum emulator out there (one of the best, feature-wise) called RealSpec and available at the following Italian website:

http://www.ramsoft.bbk.org/

This emulator has a fantastic video recorder, which allows you to record your games in AVI in realtime. Just imagine all the amazing possibilities of this feature: demonstrations, trailers, Score Attacks, or (why not?) complete walkthroughs Laughing

Yeah, now I probably sound utterly crazy with such a request Mr. Green

Anyway, please have a look at the following page, scroll down a bit to the section named 'The Video Recording Options' and tell me what you think of that. Feasible or not? I cross my fingers, because I can assure you that it's a great feature Smile

http://www.ramsoft.bbk.org/rspecman.html#VIDEO
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2002 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No comment... Razz
AlexisMachine

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2002 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

There's another option you can try. There's a piece of software called HyperCam that will record to AVI any window on your desktop - including the entire desktop itself - with audio. You can find it at http://www.hyperionics.com
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2002 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Alexis.

I knew HyperCam already; it has good potential, but the insane system configuration required to do what I want just can't cope with the recording features of RealSpec. Recording a 320x240 window in 16 bits at 25 fps with sound freq at 22 KHz is impossible with HyperCam on my machine. RealSpec does it no problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: