MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Cheat Request - Military Madness

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heretic2k
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Cheat Request - Military Madness Reply with quote

Im having a bugger of a time trying to find any cheats for Military Madness and read how to search for cheats, but I just cant figure it out. I am hoping to find a way to make my guys invincible or something, not just something lame like change colours, but have tried and tried.

Can someone post some cheats where you edit the Addresses and Values n stuff so I can play this freakin impossible game?

Heeeeellllpppp!!!!!
Heretic
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And still no one has managed to come up with a cheat code for this bastage of a game?
caricatur
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

F83353, 255 Charlie 1
F83354, 255 Charlie 2
F83355, 255 Charlie 3
F83357, 255 Tank 1
F83358, 255 Tank 2
F83353, 255 Tank 3
F82FDE, 2 Level

You might be better off only using the first of each/few. These apply to level 2 as shown, but on other levels they may be the enemy. The 255 means max level, max life. 254 would mean max level, missing one health bar, etc. I think other values are also hex. I could not find any decent codes to change stats/attach range.

Just figure out which one of your team has the stats and stick with it.
Snaptrap
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've recently started playing this game again and I've also been working on cheats for the game. Unfortunately there are no consistent cheats that work from one map to the other so a specific cheat file has to be loaded for each map. All I've been able to do so far is make your units virtually invincible and begin with a large EXP star. After each battle, a damaged unit will be restored to 8 providing they don't get wiped out in a single attack. These cheats only apply to your starting units and will not be available to any units acquired from capture. If anyone wants a cheat file for a specific map, just send a request and I'll post it.
Snaptrap
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a link to a master file that I've created. Click the download button at the top right of the screen. This will access all the units on each map, including those controlled by the computer. Each cheat applies to a single unit and because they change from map to map, I did not name the cheats. I could've made a cheat file for every map but I figured it would be easier for the player to decide which units they want enabled. All I do for each map is enable a cheat and find out which unit it applies to, rename the cheat based on the unit, and then save the file somewhere for when I play the map. The file can be renamed for backup but must be it's original name in order to work.

Usually the first cheats on the list apply to your exposed units, and then the computer's, and then the factory units. Each cheat will give the applicable unit full EXP and replenish it to full capacity after every attack. The only way the unit can be destroyed is if it's completely destroyed on a single attack. Once enabled, the EXP cannot be undone, but disabling it will take away the replenish feature.

Last edited by Snaptrap on Mon May 20, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Snaptrap
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I added a few lines for "Apollo" units. Apparently there was four P1 units I missed in the starting factory. That should do it for all the maps in the game.

EDIT: I did another update for a single Falcon on "Nector". I also decided to just go ahead and add extra lines based on the code pattern. Once I have created files for each map, I will upload them. Unfortunately I will not being doing that for the Axis side but you should be able to create your own Axis file using the Master file that I've provided.
Snaptrap
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the link to my Military Madness cheat pack. It has all the maps for P1 but only applies to the starting units except on "Solcis" where you lose your starting factory so I left all the units inside untouched. The files will need to be renamed in order to use them and only one can be used at a time. Just delete everything after the number "7" and copy the map you're playing into your "Cheats" folder. I've played through every map with just the P1 starting units so this should be more than enough to complete the game. Read my above posts for more information on these cheats.
Textar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice package of codes. Good work. I've got one code to contribute.

Military Madness (U)
===============

Enemy Units @1
F839D9:01

*use when on the offensive as it will make their units 1 in quantity per group
**otherwise, turn off when it is their turn to attack you for you will have 0 units when this is on.
***along with Snaptraps codes for the experience, this should make it very easy to finish.

Enjoy. Very Happy
Snaptrap
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've found a way to max attack and defense for allied units but it's glitchy. It will take time to tweak.
Snaptrap
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've given up on the attack and defense code. Too much side effect. But I have figured out how to remove units from a map. I was also able to add but those units are invisible on the map and not accurate when moving. I will create a map pack to remove Axis units however it seems like there's a limit to the number I can remove. Not sure yet. Could be that I'm missing the code. This will take some time.
Snaptrap
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like I won't be adding any more codes. I did manage to make codes to remove all the Axis units from each map but the game has absolutely no challenge and is extremely boring. I will take requests to remove units for certain maps.
Snaptrap
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've done an update to the "Master File" link. I played through each map with the file activated and found that the last few lines of code did something else. I deleted the extra lines. Below is a reposting of the link along with the cheat pack. Information about their details and usage is written above.

Master File
Cheat Pack
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Cheats All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: