MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Monster Pro Wrestling (HuCard)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2002 4:12 am    Post subject: Monster Pro Wrestling (HuCard) Reply with quote

This game scares me. Honest. What was the poor soul on when thinking about making this game? I can't understand much, but it looks like a sort of Janken game? 1 wrestler picks up a move randomly & so does the other one? then they go on at it automatically with 2 frames of bad animation? Talk about 'low implication' & 'deficient gameplay'... And then we have the great 3 note song in the background... But wait! the characters all look goofy & dumb, none of them will make the cover of vogue but hey, neither am I Wink ... There is more! we have the usual mad scientist in the intro talking to you! he's probably saying : " OK ugly, go into that ring to get yourself killed er I mean, kick but! "...

Im ashamed to see such an atrocity gracing the PCE console Sad ...

Good points :

I didn't pay for it.

Bad points :

Everything about it, up to it's existence, is plain bad. I don't like it, at all.
I wasted a few minutes of my life trying this "thing", I want a refund!!!

I may send my coffee for testing. I think someone deliberately wanted to poison me & that would explain why I "saw" this game... I imagined this game, that's the only logical explanation.... *happy thoughts, happy thoughts, happy thoughts*

Razz ....

I dare anyone to have fun with this "thing"....
Specineff
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear you. Ever tried Toilet Kids?

Uh oh.. I have mentioned one of the most blasphemous names in gaming history. Better go and play some Einhander and Lords of Thunder in penitence, lest the gods of gaming decide to punish me. Wink
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humm... looks like Toilet kids is an excuse to show exposed bottoms... and to think that the creator of this game got actually paid for this is beyond me...

I don't have any idea why this game didn't get picked for an american release Razz
AlexisMachine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 2:39 am    Post subject: Re: Monster Pro Wrestling (HuCard) Reply with quote

Jabberwok wrote:
This game scares me. Honest. What was the poor soul on when thinking about making this game? I can't understand much, but it looks like a sort of Janken game? 1 wrestler picks up a move randomly & so does the other one? then they go on at it automatically with 2 frames of bad animation? Talk about 'low implication' & 'deficient gameplay'... And then we have the great 3 note song in the background... But wait! the characters all look goofy & dumb, none of them will make the cover of vogue but hey, neither am I Wink ... There is more! we have the usual mad scientist in the intro talking to you! he's probably saying : " OK ugly, go into that ring to get yourself killed er I mean, kick but! "...

<snip>

I dare anyone to have fun with this "thing"....

That is the *last* time I take a dare. Shocked Dear mother of Jesus, what a crappy game that is!
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should have named that game : 'fear factor' or something...

If there is such a thing as a top 10 worst pce game, this is at my #1 spot for sure...

And toilet kids is in this top 10 also, im not sure where though. I mean do I need to see exposed bottoms? & what's worse is, on spiders? come on...
Specineff
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three words:

Rabio Lepus Special.

Boring, silly, pointless, hard and just without any redeeming quality. Now I see why never anyone ever wrote a review of it.

Thank goodness for Raiden, Darius, RType, Bomberman and Parodius, LOT and Blood Gear...

(Hey, I guess that was a haiku! Very Happy )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: