MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Cd Rom Compatibility?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The board is here to help people as much as possible, not to piss them off. Forums usually die because people get way too aggressive for any reason. Human nature I guess...
You're right Kaminari. Everything was just peachy before Rambo(tm) came along. If only Kai-Raega been polite in the first place all of this would have not happened...

Kai-Raega, Coming to a board for the first time & asking for help with comments like :
Quote:
Now, please don't flame me, I'm not in the mood, and I know how Emulation fans can be since I've been knee-deep in this hobby since 96, so save any smart comments for the private boards, alright?
is NOT a good idea. It's not the way to make new friends...

Im sure were all willing to welcome you as long as you calm down & stop the vendetta. Right guys?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: