MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

MAC IPS Patching Programs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dynastichero
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: MAC IPS Patching Programs Reply with quote

I couldn't find another topic on this so i'm starting a new topic. I have searched for an IPS patching program for the MAC OS so I can apply translation patches. I have version 10.4.11. I download a MAC IPS patcher 2.0 program I found but my computer tells me it is not compatible with my operating system. This is the only one I have been able to find. Can someone point to something that works if there is indeed anything? If I'm looking for the wrong thing let me know that too Razz . Thanks.
Tru
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

romhakcing . net would be the first place I would check... they have 2 patchers for mac os and 3 for mac os x (well one is a ppf patcher)

Should do the trick for you...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: