MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Beat Xanadu II in ME? Help the translation project!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Translation Projects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SamIAm

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:07 am    Post subject: Beat Xanadu II in ME? Help the translation project! Reply with quote

Hey guys,

Esperknight and I are kicking some ass on this project, and there's something we could use to help us keep a high pace going. When the player beats Xanadu 2, a special extra save is added to the backup-memory which opens up a scenario-mode. With this, you can start at any of the game's chapters and see all of the story cutscenes, along with a few other bonuses. I have only beaten the game on real hardware, so I can't transfer the save, but it would be highly useful to have access to this scenario mode in an emulator.

Have you beaten Xanadu II with Magic Engine and kept that save on your HD? If you can send it to us, it would save us a lot of time that could otherwise be spent working on translating or hacking.

Thanks!
Rockman
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't beaten Xanadu II but there is tool on Zeograd's site called Nanami. It's a tool to aid transfering bram data from the PC-Eninge to a PC. It's kind of tedious, but might be worth a checking out.

URL: http://www.zeograd.com/creation_download.php?lang=en&page=6
Nanami is about half way down the page.
SamIAm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey. thanks for the reply. That's a neat utility there.

Wouldn't you know it, there is actually a debug code that allows access to this scenario mode.

I guess this topic can be closed, then.

Thanks again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Translation Projects All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: