MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Cheats for Dragon Slayer 2, Dungeon Master, etc?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joeyamine
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:52 am    Post subject: Cheats for Dragon Slayer 2, Dungeon Master, etc? Reply with quote

Anyone have any codes for Dragon Slayer LoH2? I found some codes for the SFC version of the game, and the addresses seem to be the same, but the values won't input porperly. (Or maybe I don't understand what I'm saying.)

Also, anyone have anything good for DM: Theron's Quest (US)?

(Looking for Lodoss War II codes as well, but can't do everything at once obviously)

Found some good ones for Might & Magic III on this website that I can't wait to try out. TYVM!

If anyone wants trade, I have some decent end game save states for Vasteel.
skwatta

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what I could find for Dungeon Master:

Theron Invincibility:
F82978, 174
Freeze value!

Theron Infinite Mana:
F82998, 62
Freeze value!

I'm not sure about the Invincibility codes for the rest of your party as some member's health points break 255 and I don't know how to search for those values. For members with less that 255, just search their health values and freeze them as they are.
Not to sound pessimistic but even if you, I or someone else could find these codes and more, the game relies heavily on outrageously obscure puzzle solutions, barely visible buttons and levers and feats of agility and coordination that had me tearing my hair out at times.
Simply put, the above codes will only make combat easy, not the rest of this bitch of a game. I beat the first two dungeons and even with my codes I don't even think I want to try the other 5 dungeons still to go.
Well if anything I hope these codes help you.

Thanks and have a great day!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Cheats All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: