MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Cosmic Fantasy 2 Mountain Pass; Milan is not there! Bug?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skwatta

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Cosmic Fantasy 2 Mountain Pass; Milan is not there! Bug? Reply with quote

I am playing through the US version of Cosmic Fantasy 2 right now and am at the part in the confusing mountain pass area where you meet Milan, the son of Morla, the person who finds Van after he gets sent to the future by Galam.
The one walkthrough for the game I can find says that once I enter a cave in the mountain pass I should find an injured Milan there and he will take me to his rebel hideout.
Problem is, I believe I have found the cave and Milan is not there. all there is is a weird red door-type thing at the end of the cave passage.
I know of no way to advance the storyline and I don't want to just stop playing.

Any help?

Thanks!
bernielindell
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not any kind of bug. You are just missing something. Very Happy
skwatta

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply Smile

I realized that a few days ago. Since then I've beaten the game.
The area was confusing as hell and the walkthrough I was reading was written by someone who apparently didn't know his compass directions.

These errors sent me to a different cave that I was only supposed to be in after I went to another cave and found Milan.

That was the only walkthrough available for this game, so I think I'll email the fellow who wrote it to clarify a few things in it.

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: