MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Minor bug with King of Fighters Artshows

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rekrul

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2002 8:13 am    Post subject: Minor bug with King of Fighters Artshows Reply with quote

Hi,

This is my first post here, and I think Magic Engine is a great emulator, I plan to register it very soon. I have discovered one small bug, although I'm not sure if it's in ME or the ROM file.

I downloaded the three King of Fighters Artshows from one site and they work perfectly if they're the first ROMs I load, however if I load anything else first, like a game, then one of the artshows, some of the graphics from the previous ROM will show up in the pictures. This happens in the latest beta and in V.98. Obviously, the memory isn't being cleared between ROM loads and the author of the Artshows didn't anticipate this. I haven't seen this happen with any of the commercial games I've tried, but I assume that it's a possibility.

Keep up the great work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: