MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

You CAN use virtual CD's with MagicEngine!!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bastaad525

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 7:17 am    Post subject: You CAN use virtual CD's with MagicEngine!!! Reply with quote

Okay I hope there is no problem with me posting this. I found a program on this website:

http://necstasy.emuchina.net/utils.htm

down towards the bottom is a link to the program DAEMON tools. This program can be used to create 'virtual CDs' which is to say you don't have to burn a backup anymore, you can backup all the games you have to your harddrive, and use this DAEMON tools to trick MagicEngine into thinking the files (iso, wav, and cue) are a CD and to run the game right from your harddrive!! Maybe this is old news but I wanted to share this with everyone! If you have any questions on how to get this to work you are free to email me at bryansgifts@hotmail.com!!! By the way you can get SAPPHIRE AT THIS WEBSITE!!! ENJOY!
Specineff
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm, I believe many people at this forum has been using Daemon tools from a certain time ago. Never mind. Welcome aboard, dude.
bastaad525

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heheh like I said... I knew it was probably old news. I haven't been to these forums before yesterday and I remember last time I read that virtual CD's would not work with magic engine. Oh well I just wanted everyone to know Smile
Squaresoft74
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2002 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm i don't know why but this one is familiar to me Rolling Eyes Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: