MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Know any cheats for Super Air Zonk?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
skwatta

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:58 am    Post subject: Know any cheats for Super Air Zonk? Reply with quote

I am looking for an Invincibility code for this game.
In this game you don't have hit points AND Lives, you only have a set amount of hit points you can absorb from enemies and then when you die, the game is over.

You start with a hitpoint counter of 3.
It takes two hits to make 3 turn to 2, then so on for one and zero.
Zero counts as 2 hitpoints so in total, I thought the correct value for health would be six, but this doesn't seem so.
I have heard that multiples of 8 in these games are good to go with, that's how I found the codes for Last Alert and Final Zone II.

I'll keep trying at this but I am welcoming help/suggestions.

Thanks!!
skwatta

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I kept at it and found the cheats I was looking for. Funny thing with the Invincibility code was that the game's display of "0" still meant you had one life left so the value I searched for to get the code was just one number above whatever the screen actually showed you in your life counter.
Now the funny part: I could've sworn that I searched exactly the way I described above a few search sessions prior to the successful one and found nothing. Weird, huh?
Well, Here they are:

Invincibility:
F8265A, 10

Value for "Happy face token" Counter (Gives you extra life when the counter rolls over from 99):
F82658, 99

Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Cheats All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: