MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Multibutton Assignment Request

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Psykoth
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 9:38 pm    Post subject: Multibutton Assignment Request Reply with quote

Hi, I'm a registered user of Magic Engine, and absolutely love it. I have a custom joystick that I built that allows me to play the pinball games (Devil's Crush, etc.) by using buttons on the sides (like a real pinball), instead of the usual "buttons on top" that I use for most other games.

I'd really find the ability to assign more than 1 key to a button. Sometimes I like to use a PS2-to-PC adapter to play with a pad, which requires reprogramming also. If I could have per-ROM control profiles or just the ability to assign more than 1 button/key to a button in the config menu, that would be just awesome.

Anyways, thanks for the great product!

P.S. - Anyone else having problems with Dungeon Explorer 2? It crashes before the boss fight in the Dark Forest (I think that's the area). None of the game sounds work, but the CD audio plays. The initial cinema when you start a new game also has no sound at all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: