MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Command Line for Magic Engine?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
surgeville
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 6:15 am    Post subject: Command Line for Magic Engine? Reply with quote

Hi,
I've been using Magic Engine for quite a long time and I love it, especially playing my Lords of Thunder.
I've made a MAME machine recently and am using Emuloader, and I wanted to make it easy for me to start Lords of Thunder from Emuloader using a joystick, however this is impossible without a command line way of using Magic Engine.
I've always used Magic Engine's GUI, but does it have a way so that I can start a game through a command line?
If there is, where would I find the documentation telling me the commands for for this way of accessing Magic Engine?
If not, is there a version of Magic Engine that uses command line?
Is there an emulator that can play Lords of Thunder through a command line?

Thanks,
Surge
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Command Line for Magic Engine? Reply with quote

MagicEngine has command line support, but for now it only supports ROMs (ie. pce.exe c:\roms\soldierblade.pce), you can't start a CD game from the command line yet, this feature will be present in the upcoming version. Smile
surgeville
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 3:24 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I'm looking forward to the next version, in the mean time I guess I'll put on Bonk.

Thanks,
Surge
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: