MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Dracula X

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackIchor
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 12:01 am    Post subject: Dracula X Reply with quote

Hello,

I read some previous messages regarding burnt copies of CDs, but I am wondering if you might still be able to help. I have a burnt copy of Dracula X: Rondo of Blood and when I go to boot it up, one of two things happens. After pressing start, the message "just a moment" appears, and either the CD bios screen comes up again, or I get a black screen and the program hangs. I am fairly certain that Super System 3.0 should run the game, since Dracula X was made in 1994, if I'm not mistaken. However, I have tried using all the Magic System and Super CD system card bios programs, and none of them seem to work. The disc is intact without scratches or smudges of any kind. I'm quite sure the CD tracks are in the proper order, with data tracks located on track 2 and the last track, which is customary for Turbo CDs, I believe. Also, other Turbo CD games I have work just fine, such as Ys I & II and Prince of Persia. Thank you for your help.
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a bad disc. Check the instructions you got with your download & try to re-burn it at the minimum speed ( I recommend 1X ), also avoid disc-at-once, be sure to close session ect...

I know the RIGG group is temporarily closed, but I think their message board is still up. Go get more info there : http://insertcoin.2y.net/rigg/mb/ikonboard.cgi
BlackIchor
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I'll give it a try.
BlackIchor
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I corrected it and it worked like a charm. Thank you very much! Smile
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem. If only all problems were that easy to fix...
BlackIchor
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL....looks like I spoke too soon. It was working for awhile, but now sometimes the game plays normally and when it goes to load a new area or a cinema sequence, it returns back to the Super CD System bios screen. I guess it's back to the drawing board..... Crying or Very sad
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2003 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least you know what to do Wink ....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: