MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

I need Turbo grafix 16 games

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gameplay
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2001 1:16 pm    Post subject: I need Turbo grafix 16 games Reply with quote

can anyone help me here, i want to download the turbo grafix 16 games, but i can't find a website that works properly. Can someone please send me a copy of the games to me on a cdrom, and i will pay for it. You can reach me to make arrangement

my email address is
birdnest66@yahoo.com

thanks
Specineff
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry pal, can't help you there. That is a very delicate topic. Unfortunately, no ROM/Iso requests can be done here.

I assure you games are not that hard to find. It's just a matter of entering the right info into the right search engine.

I assure you there are many good sites that work. You will find them, young padawan, should you search with your heart and soul.
gameplay
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

respond to Specineff:

delicate topic?? delicate topic is when your mother is licking my nuts and talking dirty to me.

are you a crack baby, who asked you to respond? second, this system is not even made anymore, so grow some balls.

This idiot puts posts a star wars website, and i asked for turbo grafix 16.
John Constantine
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gameplay wrote:
respond to Specineff:

delicate topic?? delicate topic is when your mother is licking my nuts and talking dirty to me.

are you a crack baby, who asked you to respond? second, this system is not even made anymore, so grow some balls.

Calm down, mate. Nobody answered you in an "eat shit and die" way there. Don't kill the messenger, lad. Specineff only told you that kind of subject shouldn't be discussed here. Being an optimistic git, he thought it was pretty obvious anyone who'd post here was able to sodding read in the first place. Guess he was wrong.
These are the rules, period. He wasn't agressive at all, that was just a friendly reminder.

So please, don't you bring his mom in this sad affair out of the fucking blue, it's a bit of a touchy issue for him.
Plus, she hasn't commented about whether pce is abandonware so far. Silenced

Quote:
This idiot puts posts a star wars website, and i asked for turbo grafix 16.

I wish I had any idea what that sentence means.
Specineff
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 8:31 am    Post subject: Re: I need Turbo grafix 16 games Reply with quote

Thanks for the rapid flame-preventing post, Constantine.

Please allow me to reply.

Oh, the irony...

First bite your tongue. Weren't these your words?:

gameplay wrote:
can anyone help me here...

my email address is
birdnest66@yahoo.com

thanks

I don't see anything that says those whose name starts with an "S" should not respond.

Second, burning, and sending roms on CD is forbidden by international law. Yes, it's a stupid law, but it's still upheld.

Third, you DON'T want my mother licking any part of your anatomy. End of story. (Trust me, it's for your own good.) And on the issue of balls, I would be more than happy to grow an extra pair and give them to you if I could, seeing your apparent lack of them. (Sorry, I go a bit happy-go-flamey once in while too. Twisted Evil )

I don't know what Star Wars has to do with this, but if you can manage to post in this forum, you certainly should be able to do some clicks here and there and find what you are looking for. Besides flames, of course.

Nice try, but I saw it coming.
gameplay
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Specineff, so what's it like to be a virgin? how many times do you spank your monkey with your buttboy Constantine.

Any asshole, who is here to harrass others deserves what he gets. You are a dipshit, and you need to keep your mouth shut.

I don't like talking to nerds, so please don't respond. You are a village idiot.
Tru
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delicate Topic = No ROM/ISO requests, as this leads to boards getting shut down.

Vulgar Language - Please tone down the language as no one needs to hear a cuss word every other word, and besides, it makes you look childish and imature.

We do not need any flaming here as this board is dedicated to the Magic Engine Emulator... not a 3rd grade "I am better than you cause I can cuss" board.

Please keep questions and concerns to a minimum... as flaming is not something every board wants to see... although there are many boards out there that love to see a good ol bashing... this is not one of them.

Thank you,
Trū
jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

geez oh man.can anyone spare some paxil/ridilin/effexor/prozac for this guy?it should be obvious.but c'est la vie.
demod1
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Though I agree, he was pretty childish and nasty, I do share a bit of his anguish trying to locate certain things. Google is a joke in this area. Oh well I wont give up. Whistle
________
LOLOL

Last edited by demod1 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ever try copernic?its a great multiple(massive) search engine!i find so much stuff with that program.and its free!it sends out your querie to all the search engines out there,and brings you back the results.no more going to each search engine to find what you are looking for!yay! Razz
demod1
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Copernic is a very cool tool! thanks! Razz
________
HALFBAKED

Last edited by demod1 on Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glad to be of help my friend! Wink

now surf for those hard to find items your heart desires!
Badle
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Idea Well I have a quick and simple way to deal with stupid flamers who cus & bitch alot... junkmail Exclamation

Laughing Simply take birdnest66@yahoo.com which he so nicely gave us earlier and sign up for all the sick shit you can find on the net for this rom hunting mouthy punk ass kid. Silenced

I have no problem with him asking for help... but when he was told the rules and told why no one could help he should have maybe tried asking something like how he might find them... Freakin out and name calling is just stupid. LOL but signin up twitts for junk mail sure makes me smile.. Dancing

Twisted Evil Course Im a saddistic twisted individual.. lol who's stoned. Mr. Green

Laterz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: