MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

How long does it take for the key to come?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fooziex
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 11:16 pm    Post subject: How long does it take for the key to come? Reply with quote

I ordered maybe an hour ago, and I'm wondering how long it takes for a key to come. I haven't gotten anything, including confirmation/receipt. Maybe I'm just being impatient, but I'm worried I might have typed the wrong e-mail address. Crying or Very sad
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 11:21 pm    Post subject: Well... Reply with quote

Give David at least 24 hours at the very least, up to 48 hours maybe... it took me less than 24 hours to get mine so cross your fingers Wink

Er, that is if you ordered by credit card... By other means it may differ.
Fooziex
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Well... Reply with quote

Jabberwok wrote:
Give David at least 24 hours at the very least, up to 48 hours maybe... it took me less than 24 hours to get mine so cross your fingers Wink

Er, that is if you ordered by credit card... By other means it may differ.

Ok. I ordered by credit card. I thought it might be automated (I also bought WinRAR, and got the key in ~5 minutes). Thanks for a great emulator, David. I'm just a impatient. Wink
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Well... Reply with quote

Fooziex wrote:

Ok. I ordered by credit card. I thought it might be automated (I also bought WinRAR, and got the key in ~5 minutes). Thanks for a great emulator, David. I'm just a impatient. Wink

No no, it's not automated. ^^;

Like said Jabberwork, delay is about 24-48h, sometimes a bit more, specialy at week-end time. ^^;; And I don't always receive the credit card payment confirmation immediately, sometimes people place an order and I get the confirmation only 1-2 days after, this happens more the week-end and it also depends of the credit card, some are processed faster...

I try to process orders quickly, but it's not always easy. ^^;
Fooziex
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2002 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Well... Reply with quote

dmichel wrote:
Fooziex wrote:

No no, it's not automated. ^^;

Like said Jabberwork, delay is about 24-48h, sometimes a bit more, specialy at week-end time. ^^;; And I don't always receive the credit card payment confirmation immediately, sometimes people place an order and I get the confirmation only 1-2 days after, this happens more the week-end and it also depends of the credit card, some are processed faster...

I try to process orders quickly, but it's not always easy. ^^;

Ok, thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: