MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

ME 1.0 = biggest hoax evah
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GlassVial wrote:
I'm past the point of caring.

Good riddance?
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, send a postcard... or not.
Tru
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GlassVial wrote:

2. I don't know wtf you're talking about. I already stated I don't support developers that don't support their product, if you ASSume that I use a pirated key that's on you. You don't know sh-t.

3. At least MS updates their product.

4. That totally made no sense. I guess you must really have a thing for your mom. Hope you f-ck her gently.

5. Would be nice to at least have a progress report, a post saying "I'm still alive" etc.

6. I've been patient, and I'm sure there's others who've been 100x more patient than me. I'm done being patient, and IT is not coming.

And as far as bitching at other devs, I don't need to. They either release updates on a regular basis, OR have declared their projects dead. One or the other, not dangle a carrot in front of your face and make empty promises left unfufilled years later for something that's never, ever coming, stringing you along for the ride. Hell I don't even like playing my TG16 games anymore, mostly due to this, and the realization of what superior emu's are out for other systems now (and those games being so much better).

Bah, I say. Have fun living in your dreamlands with your delusions, I'll stick with "I'll believe it when I see it" and something tells me, that'll be never. I'm past the point of caring.

2: Yeah.. that about sums it up from your veiwpoint... I am sure you don't consider it pirate.. I am sure you would say that it is merely a borrowed key file. Shame on you

3: Yeah... and ME is updated as well...

4: Well, this comment shows the maturity level at least.

5: Have you read any of the posts on this message board??? Have you read through the news section??? Guess when you are illiterate, it is hard to see a progress report...

6: Then why waste your time here???

As for everything else you have said... why would you even want this emulator then? You claim that you don't even like playing TG-16 games anymore, but yet you seem so disappointed that v1.0 isn't out yet??? This makes no sense.... if you don't like playing the games... why would you want the emulator???

Hmmm... to me it more or less sounds like you are trying to demand that David show proof to you... to me, that sounds like a little kids attitude... Hell, my 6 year old daughter has more common sense than you appear to have... Why come here talking crap, when you admit that you don't like the games? get a life m8...

oh yeah... and good riddance with your not caring... Dancing Dancing Applause

Maybe now you can go play on your newer game system... seeing as though you say they are better... Whistle
jammaniaclord
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man what gives?I posted a reply back to this a day ago,and it isn't here. Think

Good Lord Glassvial,it will be out......we understand the frustration,so grab a beer,and sit in front of the AC,and relax man.

I love my ME,and will always use it for my NEC emulation.There is no other EMU close to ME,for emulating PC Engine.Hu-Go might be fine for others,but i don't like it(respectfully),and YAME....great free first try emu,but,i'll leave it for the die hards. Whistle
Specineff
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hasta la Bye bye.

*prays V 1.00 is released within a few months* Pray Angel Pray Angel
IHaveZeroWings
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 11:52 am    Post subject: Stop. Hammer... Never You Mind. Reply with quote

I think we should all stop things where they should stop...

*/me puts up a big sign that states, "PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL"*
Raxim Koron
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just want to add one more thing here. Being a tech doesn't amount to a hill of beans. A computer isn't working, so they send it to you... through process of elimination you find out what's wrong, and replace the part... I've been doing that since '91 and I'm 21 right now.

It's an easy, kickback job, but it's a go-nowhere career, especially when the majority of computers can be totally replaced for about the same cost as payin' for someone to come in and fix it.

As I can't stand to code in any language anymore (I admit, I only know BASIC, Turbo Pascal, and a little VB), I totally commend any programmer who takes the time to create a useful program, no matter how long it takes. The dev is under no obligation to create a new version, and as far as I'm concerned, .99b5 does everything I need it to do... anything more will just be bells 'n whistles 's far as I'm concerned.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mightymo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When ME 1.0 gets released sometime in 2010 will it still be $15?
GlassVial
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raxim Koron wrote:
replace the part... I've been doing that since '91 and I'm 21 right now.

It's an easy, kickback job, but it's a go-nowhere career, especially when the majority of computers can be totally replaced for about the same cost as payin' for someone to come in and fix it.

I'll excuse your ignorance due to your youth. It's quite apparent you have no idea what you're talking about, and you don't live in the real world like the rest of us.

I still see nothing of interest here. If ME 1.0 comes out in 2010 it'd be a miracle.
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I still see nothing of interest here
Still you come here quite often... Have you no friends?
GlassVial
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jabberwok wrote:

Naa, just thought I'd check back and see if anyone (besides myself) had anything intelligent to say. Sadly, this is not the case, not surprisingly. All quiet from that so-called developer of ME also. Again, no surprise there. *yawn*
Specineff
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not listening, I'm not listening.. Whistle
Squaresoft74
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GlassVial wrote:
just thought I'd check back and see if anyone (besides myself) had anything intelligent to say. Sadly, this is not the case, not surprisingly.

Why don't you go and get Pc2e sources code here:
http://www.geocities.co.jp/SiliconValley-Bay/9975/PC2E/english.html
Then use your clever brain, work on it and make it better than the current Magic Engine instead of trolling that board and wasting your/people time.
And hurry up , we're waiting here Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GlassVial wrote:
Naa, just thought I'd check back and see if anyone (besides myself) had anything intelligent to say.
An intelligent comment is often judged by others, not by oneself, but then again, that might just be my opinion.

But by all means, go ahead, and prove me right, retaliate on this one.
Tru
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Jabberwok"]
GlassVial wrote:
Quote:
I still see nothing of interest here

Applause

nuff said... isn't the internet a great place to act like someone you are not? Shame on you

GlassVial if your world relies on on the next version of ME... I pity you... really I do... be like the rest of us and live a life other than on computers and the internet... surely you must have a family... and if not... I really do pity you Pray

until then, just do us all a favor and grow up... yes, most of us do have outside lives, and I am sure that includes David... and I am sure that he doesn't spend 24/7 working on ME... although how nice that would be... we can not expect that from anyone... but then again, the way you talk... I guess that is how you run your life...

[quote="mightymo"]
Quote:
When ME 1.0 gets released sometime in 2010 will it still be $15?

lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: