MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

I hope there's Magic Engine 1.00 version ....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: I hope there's Magic Engine 1.00 version .... Reply with quote

that with v99b5's GUI features with just compatibility issues fixed like better CD-Rom read, CDDA support, digital sound for XP,and game bug fixes....as Neither of My USB controllers nor My matrox display driver work correctly...for me No display, No control, and it doesn't load CD-rom as well..I only get 60 on the screen with mouse pointer..after all those waiting (specially past 5 months with counting down) ...it's bit dissapointment for me....though I still love the emulator.....
Prons
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too it doesn't works well on my computer. I know David is gonna fix all those bugs someday, but I wish I had spent those 15 euros (25$can) on something else. it's a bit of a dissapointment for me too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: