MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

ME 1.0 PR 5
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
denzilla
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Kaminari was just being sacastic. Whenever someone voices a problem with CD games, it always seems to be Dracula X. David will fix it, just give him a minute.
generalleoff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I use ME to really play is Devils Crush ;)
EvilHomer666
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, I trust David will fix the CD game problems. I must confess the main reason why I got Magic Engine was Dracula X, but I also enjoy many of the good old side scrollers and space shooter games, and who can forget about Bonk?
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Denzilla Wink

Generalleoff, I've got the very same card as you, except I'm using the Creative drivers for Win2K (DirectX 9.0c installed). I have no idea what the problem could be Confused
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked the missing jump sound in Legendary Axe, hmm, if there's a problem it's not in the sound emulation, the game doesn't play the jump noise at all until you get hit, then it starts to play it.
generalleoff

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Kaminari"]Thanks Denzilla :wink:

Generalleoff, I've got the very same card as you, except I'm using the Creative drivers for Win2K (DirectX 9.0c installed). I have no idea what the problem could be :?[/quote]

heh I have a slightly newer model CT4830 card I could try but it lacks a pre amp (funny the cheapo SB Live has a pre amp but all the more "advanced" expensive cards lacked it) and my speakers I have no are not powerd so I wont be able to hear anything :)

I'll go ahead and try installing the drivers on creative/com and see what happens. I dont expect much though. The problems really not all that major. i'm not going to die just becose the last few seconds of the sound buffer overlap into diffrent parts of a game or the GUI but if we can pin it that would be good :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: