MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Jumping problems with Bonks and others

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dbeamer
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 3:49 am    Post subject: Jumping problems with Bonks and others Reply with quote

I was trying the demo version and often have trouble jumping in all of the games I have tried. These include Bonks Adventure, Bonks Revenge and Ninja Spirit. Sometimes this problem starts when I launch the program other times it starts partway through the game. Basically what happens is the ability to jump is greatly reduced. Bonk will only jump about a third of the height as he is supposed to. I have also noticed that when this occurs Bonk also fails to jump up and land on his head but keeps spinning instead. He'll actually stay suspended by spinning for much longer than on the console. Any ideas on how to correct this problem? Thanks
Jabberwok
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 4:23 am    Post subject: Humm... Reply with quote

Do you have rapid-fire on? Check what keys/buttons are assigned for rapid-fire and make sure they are off. If they are off, tell us more about your hardware.
dbeamer
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 6:27 am    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

I am using a Microsoft sidewinder and had the right button below the controller assigned to rapid fire. I guess I would hit it accidently eventually and cause my problems. Thanks so much for the tip (I feel pretty stupid now!). I've been testing the games more and I have to say that this is a great emulator
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: