MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

ME Feature Requests

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
opethion
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: ME Feature Requests Reply with quote

Do you plan on adding the "TURBO Button I" & "TURBO Button II" game pad options sometime soon David? They would be really helpful for a few games Smile

Also, I'd like a pce.ini option to use Filename Names for your Rom List instead of the Game ID names.

Thanks David!
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every feature from 0.99b5 that is missing in 1.0 will be re-added in due time. Patience Smile
someguy
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was gonna ask about this, but I was beaten to it.

I miss my turbo in bonks adventure. Razz
opethion
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Higher Res Screenshots possible? Reply with quote

David, I was wondering if at some time down the line if you could add an option to create Higher Resolution Screenshots? Like 640x480 or higher? I think it would be nice to use some of them as Desktop backgrounds for my Emulation PC or even as the Screensaver (the built in one in WindowsXP allows you to use your own pics)... I know not everyone would use this option, but it might make a few of us happy =)

Take Care David!
gulian
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Higher Res Screenshots possible? Reply with quote

opethion wrote:
David, I was wondering if at some time down the line if you could add an option to create Higher Resolution Screenshots? Like 640x480 or higher? I think it would be nice to use some of them as Desktop backgrounds for my Emulation PC or even as the Screensaver (the built in one in WindowsXP allows you to use your own pics)... I know not everyone would use this option, but it might make a few of us happy =)

Take Care David!

Just press 'print screen' on your keyboard in fullscreen zoom 'on' windowed mode and paste your screen in mspaint.
If you do not intend to take a bunch of screenshots in a min it will make the thing.

look at these :

http://www.highharbor.net/pcengine/sf21600x1200.jpg

http://www.highharbor.net/pcengine/sf2bis.jpg

http://www.highharbor.net/pcengine/aeroblaster1024x768.jpg

http://www.highharbor.net/pcengine/pcgenjin800x600.jpg
opethion
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, i guess i never thought of that Laughing
Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: "Print Screen" only seems to work using a PC Monitor...doesn't want to work when i use my TV with my Emulation PC (where all my games are)... so in the end, a Magic Engine option would be pretty helpful.
Kaminari
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Magic Engine takes a raw, unaltered capture of the framebuffer. Most people want it and need it that way. If you need to take a screenshot of your display, what you really need is a dedicated image capture program, like HyperSnap or SnagIt. I'm personally using the latter with great satisfaction.
opethion
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh okay... ya, i would want the picture exactly as i see it on the screen. So, it seems like snag-it is the way to go. Thanks alot for all you guys' help =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: