MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Missing post

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paul Irvine
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2002 10:49 pm    Post subject: Missing post Reply with quote

I added a message to the 'What happened to hardware/bilinear filtering?' thread in Bug Reports and saw it added but now it's gone missing.

All it said was that I miss the Bilinear filtering and would welcome it's return.

It wasn't a remarkably important / daft post as you see but just checking to see so that others don't go AOL Smile
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2002 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Missing post Reply with quote

Hiya Paul. Smile

Paul Irvine wrote:
I added a message to the 'What happened to hardware/bilinear filtering?' thread in Bug Reports and saw it added but now it's gone missing.

Your computer/isp fault. Razz

Quote:
All it said was that I miss the Bilinear filtering and would welcome it's return.

I'm trying to get it back.
Before, when the bilinear filtering was in, people were complaining about it, now that it's gone people complain that it's missing. grrrr... Smile
Paul Irvine
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2002 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: Missing post Reply with quote

dmichel wrote:
Hiya Paul. Smile

That suntan must be good by now David Wink

Paul Irvine wrote:

Your computer/isp fault. Razz

Bah, the usual excuses ;-0

Quote:

I'm trying to get it back.
Before, when the bilinear filtering was in, people were complaining about it, now that it's gone people complain that it's missing. grrrr... Smile

Ha ha...We need it back, all those jaggies hurt my old eyes Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: