MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Graphic Hacking..?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pixyjunket
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 5:54 pm    Post subject: Graphic Hacking..? Reply with quote

Can anybody tell me if there are any tools to be able to edit graphics for PCE ROMs? What I am wanting to do is take the ROM of Bikkuriman World and replace the awful looking bosses with the graphics for the bosses from the arcade game Wonder Boy in Monster Land.
NightWolve
Elder
Elder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This help might be kinda late, but anyhow, my friend Dave made a tmod plugin to handle PCE sprites and tiles. It can be found here http://www.interlog.com/~daves/pce_dev/plugin.html

Tmod doesn't save in XP, but works fine in Win98 (Win9X/ME i imagine)... Aside from that, it takes some getting used to, but it'll do the job provided the graphics aren't compressed... I've used it to change sprites for L-Dis (the powerup items) and to view the font in XakIII; it works quite well I must say. Now if they only made a windows version...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: