MagicEngine
Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Japanese English 

Eh..!? - There is no 'Register' option in the menu...!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jez168
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Eh..!? - There is no 'Register' option in the menu...!? Reply with quote

I have checked all menus, I have searched the forums, I have googled... And I feel like a complete twat..

But I just can't figure out how to import my purchased PCE_KEY.TXT to Magic Engine (v1.13, OS X).

The instructions says to simply choose the 'register' option in the menu.. Right, exept there is no such option? I have tried to place the key-file in the same folder (being /Applications/MagicEngine.App/ ) but that didn't make the demo-banner go away...

Could someone please guide me how to expose the 'Register' option?

(The Help-menu is blanked out in my version, so if the register option is hidden in there that might explain things. Then I would need to know how to make the help-menu selectable though)..

Screen-dump provided for the non-believers:
http://boerremangelsen.dk/temp/me.png

Cheers, Jez.
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The menu with the 'register' entry is the menu bar at the top of the screen, the application menu, not the menu inside MagicEngine, it's under the 'MagicEngine' sub-menu. Sorry for the confusion. ^^;
dmichel
Admin
Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I forgot something... if you are in fullscreen mode, move the mouse cursor at the top of the screen to make the application menu bar appear, or if it doesn't work go back to windowed mode.
jez168
Visitor
Visitor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, of course..

I immediately set the screen mode to full screen effectively hiding the application menu bar from myself..

Thanks for the prompt reply Smile

This is easily the most polished emulator available. Nice job.

Cheers, Jez.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MagicEngine Forum Index -> Bug/Problem Reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: